From tale to talent
A smooth, bespoke recruitment process, crafted over time, that depends and revolves around one simple, and yet complex element: communication.
1. Kick-off meetings
We make sure to gather paramount aspects about your company: culture, products/services, values, expectations, tech stack.
Various methods (e.g. boolean search, A.I. tools) on various platforms – Google, LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, Reddit, Dribbble, Behance etcetera.
Our salt and pepper. Buzzwords: personalized approach, job advertisement, marketing automation, attention grabbing, pattern disruptors.
We offer candidates a comprehensive overview of the job and we discover relevant details about their past and current projects, tasks and responsibilities, alongside their motivations and expectations from future employers.
5. Profile submission
Tailored recommendation, soft skills and technical skills. A structured summary of the screening, valuable for the technical teams.
We are the communication link between clients and potential candidates throughout the recruitment process (e.g. negotiation, detailed feedback).
Message open rate
Our Clients Absolutely Adore Us
Flawless partnerships with Talentocrat! From way of communication and coordination, response time, feedback to and from candidates, analytics area in the recruitment process, to openness to feedback. I recommend them without hesitation!Iulia DomșaSr. Talent Acquisition Advisor @ Zitec
Georgiana and her team are outstanding. They've helped us find the right people for our team in various roles - from engineering to marketing. They listen to our needs, present qualified candidates and stay on top of the process. If you're building a world class team and need help with recruiting look no further! Feel free to reach out to me directly if you'd like to learn more about our experience.Anton TonevCo-Founder @ InspectHOA
I was pleasantly impressed to discover people who love what they do, who care about candidates and who are engaged and dedicated throughout the recruitment process. We had a wonderful partnership for a few software development positions in our company and I highly recommend them!Raluca VaradiEMEA TA Partner @ Vertiv
I love it when I see people who are passionate about what they do, and the results are the best proof!
Are you experiencing any of these challenges in your recruitment processes?
- low response rates from candidates
- disengaged candidates during the process
- disconnection between internal recruitment teams and recruitment agencies
- no time for creativity in writing Job Ads (not JD’s)
- overwhelmed teams, thus an urgency of new colleagues
- disengaged hiring teams
- ramp-up periods that limit your exposure in sourcing
- misaligned expectations vs. market offer (purple squirrel)
- lack of insights when tackling fresh markets without a presence/branding
- lack of analytics
What we bring to the table
- we tackle sourcing from a more technical angle
- we set foot into an out of reach market, where recruiters are rarely allowed
- we approach candidates with Job Ads, not with Job Descriptions
- we turn passive candidates into curious, potentially interested candidates
- we keep candidates enthusiastic and engaged during the process
- worst case scenario, free positive Marketing & Branding for your company
- our screening makes yours optional
- we tailor candidates’ profiles according to your job requirements
- we don’t send you batch CVs from a database
- per request: reports, statistics and data of our activity
- we are your end-to-end advisor (e.g. salary negotiation)
- a business etiquette, a communicative partnership, and many more…